Diary entry

It's been over a week since my last diary entry - things have really blown up.

I have a boyfriend, Brandon. He's a little younger than me but he's absolutely stunning. He's quite slim and I've heard a guy describe him as a twink, but he's tall and everything on him is bigger than me. I'll post something in more detail about us this week - we've had a lot of fun and on and off have been at it like rabbits.

I'm not satisfied. I'm a glutton. The issue with Brandon is that he's not domineering enough. I can top or bottom, but what I really want - need - is to be submissive, and Brandon just isn't experienced. He's a sweet 18 year old - I'm the first boy he's taken, and although he's improved, it's been on my mind that I want more.

I do care for Brandon.

But I've just started cheating on him.

Yeah - I'm shady, but it's not that simple. Brandon and I have been seeing an ex of mine, Bob, since before Christmas (I'll post about that in detail too). I'm aware that they were continuing this without telling me while I went back home over the Christmas break. So in reality, Brandon started it. I think I have free reign to be honest. 

I spent most of the weekend in bed with my other friend Hui. We've had a history but our sex life has developed amazingly over the past week, sparked by an incident on a message board I post my writing on. 

An American guy pointed out a word I'd used in an erotic story I'd written about Hui that some people consider to be offensive - I asked Hui and while not offended, he wanted to read what I'd posted about him. He was incredibly turned on.

Hui read about my submissive ambition, and has spent hours inside me over Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, using me, over and over. He is a little older than me, but quiet and demure - I didn't realise he had it in him, to put it in me like he did. Although he's not quite built for it, I think he enjoyed playing the dominant role.

I'm gonna write about it tomorrow.

When I got back home yesterday afternoon, Brandon was at the house. Horny. I had the amazing feeling of this absolute stag, and his (far, far larger) dick invading my already used ass, mixing his seed with Hui's that was already in there. We had a nice night and morning!

I don't have as much anal sex as I'd like, but this weekend I've been bred over and over and over; I don't know how many times but it's definitely in the double figures. I love the feeling of spent pleasure in my bottom, a piece of the other boy that he's left inside me, silky wet - the last few days have been beautiful for me.

I've had to masturbate while writing this diary entry, I'm still sooo turned on. My ass still feels impaled hours and hours later.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I think my uni work is suffering so I should get on with that. Take care x

Comments

Popular Posts